Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sat home sick from work yesterday :( Makes for such an awful day when all you want to do is sleep but can't because the coughing keeps you awake! It was such a GORGEOUS fall day too...and I didn't get to enjoy it except to let the doggies outside.
On a bright note I got quite a few emails from Charles on Sunday! He opened his halfway box and liked all the fun stuff I put in there for him (a couple movies, a game for his PSP, a Sounders flag etc)! Thankfully him opening his halfway box means....HALFWAY!!! It feels like it's been way longer than a month but we're on the downhill now and only a month and counting to go until he's back home! Sadly though we will do these again...and again...and again....every 3-4 months he'll be gone for 3 months! UGH!
I wish there was more to write but my life is so dull without Charles around! I successfully made my first homemade Pumpkin Bread this weekend! YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment